We are committed to the principle of equality and equal opportunities in employment and have been accredited with being a Disability Confident Leader. We will actively promote equality and equal opportunities in our business to ensure that individuals receive treatment that is fair and equitable and consistent with their relevant aptitudes, potential skills and abilities.
West Ham United FC is committed to equality and safeguarding children and ‘adults at risk’. Positions that involve working with such groups are subject to safer recruitment protocols, including DBS Disclosure at enhanced level.
West Ham United staff enjoy generous benefits, including a contributory scheme, 25 days’ leave and life assurance. You can also take advantage of childcare vouchers, interest-free season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme and our employee wellbeing programme.
We believe that a diverse workforce strengthens our creativity and delivers the best commercial performance. We are, therefore seeking applications from high quality people, whose backgrounds, experience and identity broadens and enhances the diversity of our company.
As an employer we are committed to promoting and protecting the physical and mental health of our staff.
Ensure that all ticket office objectives and key responsibilities are met on a daily basis. To be aware of our Company Policies and Procedures which are in force; to ensure that your actions and behaviour are consistent with and champion the requirements of those policies and procedures at all times.
To ensure that you have seen and are familiar with the contents of the Staff Handbook and comply with Health and Safety requirements.
* Daily banking is completed by the end of the following working day.
* Match Pack is completed within 72 hours of game being played.
* Float reconciliation paperwork completed before and after every match day.
* Manage the EPS scheme – end to end. Provide weekly report to the HOD.
* Achievement of Personal and Departmental objectives.
* Oversee all the departmental banking requirements on a day to day basis by:
* Ensuring all daily banking is completed by the end of the following working day including all relevant banking paperwork. Ensure sufficient cover is provided in your absence or oversee the process if Senior TORS complete the process as part of their development.
* Ensuring that daily paperwork is countersigned and forwarded to the finance department daily. Control the Tools facility and highlight errors to the Deputy Ticketing Manager and Director of Ticketing.
* Ensuring all monies leave the premises securely and that cash limits fall within the limit on the premises at all times.
* Completing Month End reporting as required and outlined by the Finance Department.
* Undertake a lead role on match days by:
* Ensuring all match day pre-preparation is completed ahead of match day.
* Ordering sufficient float, complete relevant paperwork and reconcile float(s) after every match day. Ensure float documentation is counter-signed.
* Completing Ticket Master and Ticket Exchange paperwork, together with Club Cash Reconciliation is managed after every game.
* Oversee the Club’s season ticket instalment plans from end to end. Ensure that each account is processed accurately and all revenues are chased in the event of non payment.
* Chase outstanding payments for the Sales Department as agreed with the Director of Ticketing
* Provide Contact Management with feedback of training issues.
* Assist staff members with queries and escalated calls.
* Act as advisor to all other departments with regards to Consumer Sales enquiries.
* Be accountable for keeping yourself up to date on Company Policies and Procedures and departmental processes. Contribute to the overall performance and development of Consumer Sales through incentives, team meetings, briefings, training sessions, 1:1 coaching and identification of one’s own training needs.
* Undertake ad hoc duties from time to time.
1. To ensure that all departments are provided within an anti-discriminatory framework and take account of such issues as race, gender, sexuality, disability, religion, sexual orientation and age.
2. To carry out work in a manner which promotes equality of opportunity for both staff and clients.
Employees will be recruited and selected, promoted and trained on the basis of objective criteria.
The ideal candidate will have skills and experience in the following areas: - Essential (E) Desirable (D)
* 2+ years of proven experience in cashier role or equivalent (E)
* Experience within sales administration (E)
* Experience in report creation and visualisation (E)
* Bank reconciliation experience (E)
* Ensuring a “solution first” approach to problem solving
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills both internally and externally
* Attention to detail and an ability to think critically are crucial
* Uses initiative to thrive under pressure and adept at meeting challenging targets
* Able to organise and schedule activities and effectively manage time
* A confident, results driven self-starter
* Competitive team player with the need to win
* A fearless and assertive communicator
* Ability to think strategically and comprehensively explore all opportunities
* A desire to learn, challenge and develop
* Effective time management and delivery of administrative abilities
* Excellent IT skills