The successful candidate will form an important part of the content team and will lead on ideation and execution of entertainment features and branded content assets across West Ham’s digital channels.
Overseeing full production cycle for content across all channels, they will collaborate with our content, partnerships and communication teams throughout to ensure all output is in line with the club’s content and brand strategies.
* Work with the Content Lead and production team to produce entertainment content from end to end, starting at research and development, through to shoot, edit and delivery.
* Work closely with Content Lead and Partnerships/Sales to develop a robust end-to-end process for partner content sitting on club channels.
* Work closely with content team and each partnership manager to build out regular long-form formats for each partner (if/as required).
* Meet regularly with sales team to ensure content team are proactively involved in ideas for new partners.
* Where needed, manage agencies by providing guidance and ensuring their work aligns with the club's vision and standards.
* Work with Senior Video Manager to build out a solid talent network ranging from on-screen talent to production crew.
* Research and feedback to wider team on new content ideas, techniques and trends from around the sports industry on a fortnightly basis.
1. To ensure that all departments are provided within an anti-discriminatory framework and take account of such issues as race, gender, sexuality, disability, religion and age.
2. To carry out work in a manner which promotes equality of
opportunity for both staff and clients
The ideal candidate will have skills and experience in the following areas: -
Essential (E) Desirable (D)
* Demonstrable experience in developing entertainment formats aimed at 16-34 audience (E)
- Creative thinker, articulate and persuasive and able to communicate creative ideas to a broad range of stakeholder groups. (E)
- Proven track record in managing shoots and talent. (E)
- Demonstrated willingness to take a ''hands-on'' approach (E)
- Passion for digital content in particular YouTube, TikTok & IG (E)
- Experience within the sporting sector (D)
* Fluency across all of Adobe CC Suite (E)
* Ability to work to tight deadlines (E)
* Passion for content creation - not afraid to try new things. (E)
* Knowledge of football culture and the sports industry (E)
* Flexible with working hours and happy to work evenings including home and away matchdays. (E)
* Thinks of creative solutions to problems (E)
* Team player with strong interpersonal skills (E)
* Well organised and forward thinking (E)
We are committed to the principle of equality and equal opportunities in employment. We will actively promote equality and equal opportunities in our business to ensure that individuals receive treatment that is fair and equitable and consistent with their relevant aptitudes, potential skills and abilities. Employees will be recruited and selected, promoted and trained on the basis of objective criteria.
Please include within your application a link to your portfolio.