We are committed to the principle of equality and equal opportunities in employment and have been accredited with being a Disability Confident Leader. We will actively promote equality and equal opportunities in our business to ensure that individuals receive treatment that is fair and equitable and consistent with their relevant aptitudes, potential skills and abilities.
West Ham United FC is committed to equality and safeguarding children and ‘adults at risk’. Positions that involve working with such groups are subject to safer recruitment protocols, including DBS Disclosure at enhanced level.
We believe that a diverse workforce strengthens our creativity and delivers the best commercial performance. We are, therefore seeking applications from high quality people, whose backgrounds, experience and identity broadens and enhances the diversity of our company.
As an employer we are committed to promoting and protecting the physical and mental health of our staff.
As part of the Club’s trajectory of growth, West Ham United is expanding its Commercial Partnerships Team. This Partnership Executive role, reporting to the Senior Partnership Manager, will be crucial in the successful delivery of activations and campaigns for partners of the Club.
The West Ham United Partnerships team carry out a diverse range of activities to ensure the club is fulfilling its obligations to the existing partnership portfolio. As a result, we are looking for a candidate that is truly excited to help our partners achieve their goals. The successful candidate will be required to work irregular hours including weekends and bank holidays.
Working closely with the Senior Partnerships Manager and wider commercial team, the Partnership Executive will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with the Club’s partners ensuring effective rights delivery.
* Management, delivery and tracking of commercial rights
* Management of partner gifting and experience programme
* Management of suppliers and agencies
* Manage internal stakeholders to effectively integrate partnership operations into the wider business
* Coordination of Partnership department events
* Develop and execute activation plans and lead delivery of assets
* Delivery of ticketing and hospitality rights
* Delivery of matchday assets and obligations
* General administration duties
* Develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders as well as senior officials and C-level executives
* Maintain knowledge of the latest industry standards and activity
* Maintain knowledge of industry awards and recommend appropriate submissions
1. To ensure that all departments are provided within an anti-discriminatory framework and take account of such issues as race, gender, sexuality, disability, religion, sexual orientation and age.
2. To carry out work in a manner which promotes equality of opportunity for both staff and clients.
Employees will be recruited and selected, promoted and trained on the basis of objective criteria
The ideal candidate will have skills and experience in the following areas: - Essential (E) Desirable (D)
* 2 years + of relevant experience in a client servicing role at agency or rights holder (E)
* Experience of working within a professional sporting environment (E)
* Experience of working with senior level clients (E)
* Strong attention to detail, to produce work that is consistently accurate and fit for purpose (E)
* Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships with colleagues and clients (E)
* Excellent account and project management skills (E)
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills – specifically Excel (E)
* A desire to understand the UK and European football market (D)
* Self-reliance, drive, energy, innovation, creativity and a strong focus on delivery (E)
* Able to travel occasionally with regular weekend work (D)
* Enthusiastic with a strong team ethos and delivers under pressure (E)
* Positive outlook and looks for solutions when challenged (E)
* Gets things done, delivers to highest of standards, takes responsibility (E)
* Values and respects others, builds relationships, collaborates (E)
* Outgoing and interested in brands, marketing and sponsorship (E)
* Thinks ahead, generates innovative ideas and takes a proactive approach to tasks (E)