We are committed to the principle of equality and equal opportunities in employment and have been accredited with being a Disability Confident Leader. We will actively promote equality and equal opportunities in our business to ensure that individuals receive treatment that is fair and equitable and consistent with their relevant aptitudes, potential skills and abilities.
West Ham United FC is committed to equality and safeguarding children and ‘adults at risk’. Positions that involve working with such groups are subject to safer recruitment protocols, including DBS Disclosure at enhanced level.
West Ham United staff enjoy generous benefits, including a contributory scheme, 25 days’ leave and life assurance. You can also take advantage of childcare vouchers, interest-free season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme and our employee wellbeing programme.
We believe that a diverse workforce strengthens our creativity and delivers the best commercial performance. We are, therefore seeking applications from high quality people, whose backgrounds, experience and identity broadens and enhances the diversity of our company.
As an employer we are committed to promoting and protecting the physical and mental health of our staff.
* A crucial role within the Club London team that focuses on building world class relationships and developing accounts commercially. The perfect role for someone with a passion for relationships with an ability to drive additional commercial value and a desire to achieve elite results.
* Using exceptional customer service standards and ensuring a best-in-class match day experience to renew existing business, while also exploring upgrade and referral opportunities.
* Taking a bespoke, strategic approach to nurturing and developing each individual relationship, supported by the broader Club London events and marketing strategy.
* Identify and win wider opportunities from existing members
o Driving additional Match by Match places
o As well as Additional Seasonal, upgrade or referral opportunities
* Manage all member interactions via the Microsoft CRM system
* Use Ticketmaster and bespoke dining system to book MBM catering and upsell packages where necessary
* Using the Ticketmaster sales system, ensure all new bookings are inputted appropriately with full details to capture guest data
* Be present on each match day to engage Members and develop your relationships
* Manage any particular complaints and escalate as necessary
* Be an ambassador for the club on a match day
1. To ensure that all departments are provided within an anti-discriminatory framework and take account of such issues as race, gender, sexuality, disability, religion, sexual orientation and age.
2. To carry out work in a manner which promotes equality of opportunity for both staff and clients.
Employees will be recruited and selected, promoted and trained on the basis of objective criteria.
The ideal candidate will have skills and experience in the following areas: - Essential (E) Desirable (D)
* 2+ years of proven account management or relevant experience (E)
* Relevant experience or educated to degree level in business or sales (E
* Ensuring a “solution first” approach to problem solving
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills both internally and externally
* Attention to detail and an ability to think critically are crucial
* Uses initiative to thrive under pressure and adept at meeting challenging targets
* Able to organise and schedule activities and effectively manage time
* A passion for relationships is CRUCIAL
* A confident, results driven self-starter
* Competitive team player with the need to win
* A fearless and assertive communicator
* Ability to think strategically and comprehensively explore all opportunities
* A desire to learn, challenge and develop
* Effective time management and delivery of administrative abilities
* Excellent IT skills
Please apply through our careers site https://www.careers.whufc.com/ by Friday 24th June 2022
Due to a high number of expected applicants, only those successful will be contacted